As part of our aspiration to create an environment in which our staff love coming to work, we offer a range of benefits. This is not only because we believe that providing the best possible work environment is the right to do, it is also because we recognise that only staff who are properly supported will be able to deliver the best possible service to our service users.
As such we offer a comprehensive range of benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlements; starting at 25 days’ annual leave and two service days moving to 33 days after seven years’ service (pro rata for part time employees)
- Pension; up to a matched contribution of eight per cent
- Season ticket loan; we pay upfront for your annual Mcard upfront which gives you virtually unlimited bus only or bus and rail travel in West Yorkshire. The loan is then paid back via deductions from your monthly payroll
- Access to a comprehensive range of learning and development opportunities including apprenticeship qualifications
- Flexible working; you will have the very latest IT equipment which gives you the flexibility to work wherever is best for you and your service users
- Employee discount scheme (MyInterserve); where you, your family and your friends can get the very best rates on well-known high street brands including M&S, Amazon, Sainsburys, Thomas Cook
- Anytime Awards scheme which recognises your contribution and the difference you make at work
- Give a day of your time; we pay for you to spend one day a year to help and support a charity of your choice
- Sharesave scheme
- Share incentive plan
- Free tea and coffee provided in each office
- Employee assistance programme including a confidential helpline
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eyesight tests
- Health & safety training including first aid training
- Opportunity to be a wellbeing champion.
Our estates strategy is driven by a desire to make our offices accessible via public transport, because we recognised that this is beneficial to our service users.