Support for Women
West Yorkshire Community Rehabilitation Company recognises that women offenders often have significantly different needs from male offenders.
To best support the women we manage, we work in partnership with local women's organisations including:
- Together Women Project in Bradford and Leeds
- Evolve in Kirklees and Calderdale
- Well Women Centre in Wakefield.
This means we can offer individual, tailor-made support packages to women to help build confidence, self esteem and address their many and diverse needs. Our staff are co-located at the women's centres and together can offer support with:
- education, training and employment
- drugs and alcohol
- finance, benefits and debt
- children and family issues.