If you have any further questions after exploring this page, or wish to make any observations on our information or approach to equality and diversity please contact:
- Alison Fisher, Diversity Manager on 0300 048 7121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The West Yorkshire Community Rehabilitation Company Ltd started operation on 1 June 2014 and was previously the West Yorkshire Probation Trust.
The information published here includes:
- Equality Duty Commentary
- Caseload Summary Overview - Jan 2016
- Workforce Summary Overview - Jan 2016
- Equality Objectives - 2015 - 2018
Within these documents you will be able to access an explanation of the organisation's approach to fulfilling our equality duty under the Equality Act 2010. This relates to both our service delivery and our duty as an employer.
This duty requires us to pay due regard to:
- Eliminating discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- Advancing equality of opportunity between those who have a protected characteristic and those who don't share that characteristic
- Fostering good relations between those who have a protected characteristic and those who don't share that characteristic.
The nine protected characteristics are:
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Maternity and pregnancy
- Race and ethnicity
- Religion and belief
- Sex (formerly known as gender)
- Sexual orientation.